Visual Lighting 2017
Visual Lighting 2017 is a free upgrade to all users with an active subscription.
Visual Lighting 2017 is an incremental update to Visual 2016, and includes several new features and bug fixes.
- Improved multithreaded calculation engine for faster and more robust calculations
- Improvements to the daylighting interface and additional Sunoptics product support
- Support for Rubik product models
- Improved PDF file handling
Installing Visual Lighting 2017
- Download the setup file from the link below
- After the setup file has been downloaded, close all Windows programs and double-click
the setup file.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Visual Lighting 2017
Tuesday, November 07, 2017
MB, includes program files and help files
[All files will be automatically installed]
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Dual or Quad Core (2.4 GHz minimum) 32 or 64 bit
- Memory: 2GB minimum, 4 GB recommended
- Video Card: OpenGL 2.0 compliant, 512MB RAM minimum (2GB recommended)
- Hard Drive: 3GB available space
- Virtual Memory: Minimum set to 3000 MB
For a complete list of all the changes to the Visual program, view the
Can I install Visual Lighting 2017 on Windows 10?
For Visual Lighting 2017 to work properly on Windows 10 some users will need to set the
Compatibility Mode of the Visual Lighting 2017
executable file and may need to disable the
DEP (Data Execution Prevention).
Can Visual Lighting 2017 be installed on a computer with Visual 2012 or 2016?
Yes, Visual Lighting 2017 can be installed side by side with Visual 2016; you do not need to uninstall Visual 2012.
Visual Lighting 2017 will open Visual 2016 files and Visual 2016 will open Visual Lighting 2017 files. Background images/pdfs
will not be visible in 2012.
Is there a free trial period for Visual Lighting 2017?
Yes, if you do not have a license for Visual Lighting 2017 then you will automatically receive a free 30 day trial
period. When you login to your Visual account, you will receive one free Trial License and Activation Code
for Visual Lighting 2017. When you start Visual Lighting 2017 you will be prompted to enter the Activation Code. After 30 days,
Visual Lighting 2017 will convert to DEMO mode with limited functionality.
Visual Lighting 2017 employs an internet-based license that will be managed and stored on the Acuity Brands servers.
A single Internet License allows you to use Visual on multiple computers, in the office and at home.
An Internet License for Visual Lighting 2017 will be an annual subscription service. An annual subscription fee
provides one seat of an Internet License that can be shared among multiple users. Companies can purchase
additional seats per Internet License if they need multiple users to access the software at the same time.
Unlimited technical support and software updates are included for the duration of the subscription period.