How do I place two different luminaires types on the same pole?
- In the Luminaire Schedule select the New button to add a luminaire.
- Select a photometric file that you want for one of the luminaires.
- Click the Edit button (hover over the luminaire symbol) to launch the Luminaire Editor
- In the Luminaire Editor select the Configuration button and then select a Twin Configuration.
- Select OK on the Luminaire Editor to close it
- In the Luminaire Schedule, select the + (plus sign) next to the twin luminaire you created. You will see the two luminaires and the associated photometric files in the expanded view.
- In the Filename column click the button with the filename of the photometric file you want to change.
- The Product Selection dialog will appear and allow you to select a different a photometric file for the selected luminaire.
Reference ID: 50069 ( 60 )
Last Updated: 8/9/2013 1:56:17 PM