Visual Lighting 2020
Visual Lighting 2020 is a free upgrade to all users with an active subscription.
Visual Lighting 2020 is an incremental update to Visual 2017, and includes several new features and bug fixes.
- New user interface to provide an improved, more intuitive user experience during the design process
- New lighting calculations to support multiple computer processors and decrease the calculation time for large design projects
- Updated DWG import/export utility to support latest release of AutoCAD files
- New cloud-based product selection tool - no need to download large product files to your computer, all product data is available and automatically updated
Installing Visual Lighting 2020
- After downloading the setup file, close all other Windows programs
- Right-click on the setup file, from the popup menu select “Run as Administrator”
- Follow the instructions that appear on the installation screens
- After the setup is complete, right-click on the Visual Controls shortcut on the Desktop, from the popup menu select “Run with graphics processor” and then “Change default graphics processor…” to set the dedicated graphics cards in your computer as default
Monday, May 11, 2020
MB, includes program files and help files
[All files will be automatically installed]
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (1803 or higher) 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Dual or Quad Core (2.4 GHz minimum)
- Memory: 2GB minimum, 4 GB recommended
- Video Card: OpenGL 2.0 compliant, 512MB RAM minimum (2GB recommended)
- Hard Drive: 3GB available space
- Virtual Memory: Minimum set to 3000 MB
For a complete list of all the changes to the Visual program, view the
Need an older version of Visual Lighting? Download Visual Lighting 2017
Can Visual Lighting 2020 be installed on a computer with Visual 2017?
Yes, Visual Lighting 2020 can be installed side by side with previous releases. Visual Lighting 2020 will open Visual Lighting 2017 files.
Is there a free trial period for Visual Lighting 2020?
Yes, if you do not have a license for Visual Lighting 2020 then you will automatically receive a free 30 day trial
period. When you login to your Visual account, you will receive one free Trial License and Activation Code
for Visual Lighting 2020. When you start Visual Lighting 2020 you will be prompted to enter the Activation Code. After 30 days,
Visual Lighting 2020 will convert to DEMO mode with limited functionality.
Visual Lighting 2020 employs an internet-based license that will be managed and stored on the Acuity Brands servers.
A single Internet License allows you to use Visual on multiple computers, in the office and at home.
An Internet License for Visual Lighting 2020 will be an annual subscription service. An annual subscription fee
provides one seat of an Internet License that can be shared among multiple users. Companies can purchase
additional seats per Internet License if they need multiple users to access the software at the same time.
Unlimited technical support and software updates are included for the duration of the subscription period.